Experience Canada’s warmest welcome in Osoyoos, BC. Watermark is an upscale resort with a casual atmosphere. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our guests and colleagues and to provide genuine, caring service. Our associates are active both at work and within the community. If you would like to join a tight-knit and welcoming team then we have an opportunity for you.
• Maintaining cleanliness of all dish machines
• Cleaning, sanitizing and properly storing all china, glassware, silver silverware, pots and pans in the hotel; ensuring that cleanliness, sanitation and recycling is of top priority
• Ensuring restaurant and banquet kitchens are consistently stocked with the proper amounts of all equipment
• Responsible for properly sanitizing and cleaning all kitchen floors, recycle bins and oil bins
• Assisting with removing used linen and restocking linen
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Previous stewarding experience preferred
• Ability to speak, read, write and understand English required
• Full-time, Part-time, Contract
• Work remotely: no
• Starting wage: $16.00
• Additional pay: Tips
Please fill out the form below to apply.