Experience Canada’s warmest welcome in Osoyoos, BC! Watermark Beach Resort is an upscale resort with a casual atmosphere.
Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our guests and colleagues and to provide genuine, caring service. Our associates are
active both at work and within the community. If you would like to join a tight-knit and welcoming team then we have some
amazing opportunities for you.
The primary role of the Restaurant Server is to provide exceptional service to all customers of The Restaurant at Watermark. A
Server is responsible for all aspects of dining services such as explaining dishes, recommending wine pairings, and setting and
bussing tables. This role will require the ability to work flexible hours in a small team. (Split shifts may be required)
• Provide consistent and exceptional service to all customers
of 15 Park Bistro
• Specific job group skills
• Completes all restocking and cleaning duties
• Maintains cleanliness standards in the restaurant, service
station, and kitchen service area
• Performs other duties as assigned, requested, or deemed
necessary by management
• Good knowledge of culinary ingredients and their
• Knowledge of property, surrounding area and attractions.
• Presents the property and the business in a positive manner
for all telephone or in-person enquiries and reservations.
• Split Shifts may be required depending on business levels
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have Serving it Right Certificate or be able to obtain within first 2 weeks of employment
• SuperHost certification would be an asset
• Serving: 1 year (Preferred)
• Full-time, Contract (6 months)
• Work remotely: no
• Salary: $15.20 per hour
• Additional pay: Tips
Please fill out the form below to apply.