Department: Food & Beverage
Reports to: Restaurant Manager
This role serves as a direct supervisor for 15 Park Bistro at Watermark Beach Resort. Primary responsibilities are service operations and managing the guest experience. In addition, this role is key to the ongoing coaching & training of service staff on the floor. This position guides Restaurant Associates to drive exceptional guest service, cultivate employee engagement and maximize financial performance.
- Opening, closing and outlet service support.
- Beverage program management and sales as required.
- Assist with beverage inventory management, inclusive of purchasing.
- Assist in set-up and tear down of events if needed, requiring lifting and carrying of medium to heavy weight objects
- Maintain accurate and updated standard operation procedures in partnership with leadership team.
- Employee Recognition
- Assist in creating and delivering 15 Park Bistro service training programs.
- Support the orchestration and design of service.
- Performance feedback and coaching of all 15 Park Bistro service staff.
- Ensuring that 15 Park Bistro associates consistently have the tools to do their job.
- Systems management, specifically Visual 1 support
- Build guest loyalty through service standards & quality assurance.
- Solicits feedback from both associates and guests to continually enhance operations.
- Scheduling and staffing functions
- Payroll and Gratuity administration
- Accommodate guests and conduct floor operations.
- Administrative support – menus, BEO’s, employee contact information
- Supervise catering functions and events if/when required.
- PASSION – for Food, Wine and People!!!
- Bachelor degree and/or Hotel management degree or diploma
- Relevant post-secondary education or training preferred but not mandatory
- Must have a history of self-improvement, ongoing learning and goal setting
- High-end F&B service
- Luxury hotel experience is an asset, but is not required