Experience Canada’s warmest welcome in Osoyoos, BC. Watermark is an upscale resort with a casual atmosphere. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our guests and colleagues and to provide genuine, caring service. Our associates are active both at work and within the community. If you would like to join a tight knit and welcoming team then we have an opportunity for you.
- Excellent knowledge of local wines, chef’s menu, and pairing opportunities.
- Demonstrates knowledge of spirits and beer, able to expedite most common beverages and mixed drinks
- Ability to sell product based on basic bar principles.
- Maintains cleanliness standards in 15 Park Bistro, behind the bar, and kitchen service area.
- Must demonstrate ability to read guest and service situation and act with integrity and handle high pressure situations
- Completes all restocking and cleaning duties.
- Able to assist guests with their immediate needs as well as cross sell other products, outlets, and resort amenities.
- Strong sense of ethic and understanding of legal and moral obligation to service of alcohol
- Previous bartending experience required
- Serving it Right Certificate
- Team orientated work ethic
- Able to work a flexible schedule
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 40lbs.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity you are encouraged to forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org